When I came across this Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake recipe, I was so skeptical. I mean, people are seriously trying to make Instant Pots do everything nowadays. But I actually tried it, and let me tell you — wow. Easy, seriously foolproof, and delicious. Without further ado, let’s bake!
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
This recipe is from My Baking Addiction — thanks, Jamie!
12 whole Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
8 whole Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
Tightly wrap the bottom of 7-inch springform pan in foil and spray the inside of the pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the 12 crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter and press the crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan.
3. Place pan in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
4. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add sugar and mix until combined.
6. Add eggs, one at a time, fully incorporating each before adding the next. Making sure to scrape down the bowl in between each egg.
7. Add in the flour, heavy cream, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
8. Fold in 8 chopped Oreo cookies and pour batter into prepared pan. Cover the top of the pan with a piece of foil. Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet in the bottom of the pot. Create a “foil sling” by folding a 20-inch long piece of foil in half lengthwise two times. This “sling” will allow you place and remove the springform pan with ease.
9. Place the cheesecake pan in the center of the sling and carefully lower the pan into the Instant Pot. Fold down the excess foil from the sling to ensure the pot closes properly. Lock the lid into place and make sure the vent is closed “sealing”. Press the “Manual” button and cook on high pressure for 35 minutes.
10. When the Instant Pot beeps, hit the “Keep Warm/Cancel” button to turn off the pressure cooker. Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release to release any pressure remaining in the pot.
11. Eat and enjoy!
Have you made this Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake? What’s another Instant Pot dessert recipe you love? Let us know in the comments!
Want More Yummy Dessert Recipes? Then You’ll Love: