What are silk pillowcases?
Derived from domesticated silkworms, silk pillowcases are naturally hypoallergenic, so they prevent buildup of dust mites, fungus, mold, and other allergens. Silk pillowcases also tend to be good heat regulators, which means no flipping your pillow over to the cold side every 20 minutes.
What are the benefits of using silk sleep products?
Silk pillowcases (and silk hair ties and eye masks) can improve skin and hair hydration, prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and result in smoother, frizz-free hair every morning. They prevent buildup of dust mites, fungus, mold, and other allergens. Aside from keeping your hairstyle intact, the smooth texture prevents hair breakage caused by friction (something that can happen with regular cotton pillowcases). What’s more, sleeping on a silk pillowcase can help prevent wrinkles, so bringing them into your bedroom could have a positive impact on your hair and skin — who doesn’t want that?
Here are Our Top Silk Pillowcase Recommendations:
From Bed Bath and Beyond all the way to Walmart. You can also shop it online through Amazon!
– 100% Satin Polyester
– Available in 4 different sizes
– Envelope closure for comfort
– Soothing for the skin while preventing facial creases as you sleep
– Super smooth, protecting salon blowouts & eyelash extensions
– Zipper closure design prevents slipping and being dirty
– Easy to care, machine washable and dry
– Crafted from high quality 22-Momme 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
– Hypoallergenic and natural
– Comes in a standard size
– Available in a standard queen size
– Slip silk is so gentle, it allows skin and hair to glide across the surface
– Protects and hydrates skin, reducing split ends, and ensuring a longer-lasting blow out
– 100 Percent Pure Mulberry Silk (22 Momme)
– Available in 3 sizes
– 100% 19 Momme Mulberry Silk Side and 100% High Quality Cotton Underside
– Zipper Closure to Prevent Slipping off the Bed
For the perfect self-care set, we also recommend silk and satin hair ties along with silk sleep masks that minimize hair breakage and boast anti-aging effects. These are especially great options if you have thinner, weaker hair or have undergone hair bleaching or wear lash extensions.
$5.49 – SHOP NOW
$9.99 – SHOP NOW
$9.99+ – SHOP NOW
More Beauty Sleep Favorites
Enjoyed This Article? Check Out: