Trader Joe’s is easily my favorite grocery store in the universe. Not only does it have all of the essentials I need for meals for my family, but they are always coming out with new and exciting options that you simply cannot find anywhere else. I can walk into that store and make a delicious meal using less than five ingredients and it will come out tasting like a hero dish my family will ask for again and again.
I rounded up my top three favorite meals using only three ingredients found at Trader Joe’s and listed the recipes for you to try when you’re in a serious time crunch! Not local to a Trader Joe’s? No problem! Most of the ingredients listed can be found at any major grocery stores, so you can still whip up these dishes with ease no matter where you’re located!
Lemony Roasted Shrimp and Asparagus
– 1 bag Raw Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp
– 1 bag frozen Grilled Asparagus Spears
– 2 medium Sweet Meyer Lemons
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Empty 1 (16-ounce) bag Raw Wild Argentinian Red Shrimp into a colander in the sink and run cool water over the shrimp, tossing occasionally, until defrosted, 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Pat dry and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
4. Empty 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen Grilled Asparagus Spears onto baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, toss to coat, and spread out in an even layer.
6. Thinly slice 1 medium lemon, remove any seeds, and tuck the slices under the shrimp and asparagus.
7. Roast, stirring halfway through, until shrimp are pink and opaque, 8 to 10 minutes total.
8. Halve another 1 medium lemon crosswise, squeeze the juice over the shrimp and asparagus, and serve.
Sheet Pan Cauliflower Gnocchi with Pesto and Veggies
– 2 bags Cauliflower Gnocchi
– 1 bag frozen Organic Green Vegetable Foursome
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 (7-ounce) container Genova Pesto
1. Heat oven to 450ºF. Empty 2 (12-ounce) bags frozen Kale Gnocchi and 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen Organic Green Vegetable Foursome onto a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and toss well to combine.
3. Spread out in an even layer and roast, stirring halfway through, until gnocchi are plump and lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, drizzle with 1 (7-ounce) container Genova Pesto, and toss to coat. Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Green Goddess Skillet Chicken and Veggies
– 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 (11-ounce) bottle Green Goddess Salad Dressing
– 1 (12-ounce) bag Organic Radishes of Many Colors
1. Cut 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts into 1/2-inch-thick strips and place in a large zip-top bag or shallow bowl.
2. Drizzle with about 3/4 of a 1 (11-ounce) bottle Green Goddess Salad Dressing and toss to coat.
3. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to marinate. Meanwhile, halve 1 (12-ounce) bag Organic Radishes of Many Colors (or quarter if large).
4. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
5. Using tongs, remove chicken from the marinade, shaking off any excess marinade, and add to the skillet in a single layer. Sauté until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes, then transfer to a plate.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet. Add the radishes, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until browned in spots and crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and toss to combine.
7. Remove from heat, drizzle with remaining dressing, garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, and serve.
What are your favorite Trader Joe’s recipes? Let us know below!
For More Easy Recipes, Read These Articles: